The Faculty of Education’s central teaching and learning studios may be booked for courses or workshops by instructors within the Faculty of Education.
When the studios are not being used for classes, they are available for general use by Faculty of Education faculty, students, and staff, and non-Education students registered in Faculty of Education credit courses.
- The Teaching and Learning Studios may be booked for Faculty of Education courses or workshops.
We are not able to accommodate external booking requests.
- As per the Vision of the Teaching and Learning Studios, only one of the two rooms, between Scarfe 1006 & Scarfe 1007 is bookable at any one time to ensure that space is available for drop-in student use.
- As per the Principles of Use outlined in May 2018, during the months of September and October of 2018, booking preference is given to workshops and events that provide examples of teaching and technology integration in flexible environments; outside of September and October, booking preference is given to students using the space in a collaborative, creative way.
- The Scarfe Teaching and Learning Studios are not silent study space, nor regularly scheduled classroom space.
- Students do not need to book the room for group work; students should only book the room if they intend to use all of the space to capacity (or near it), or all the hardware at once.